.

уторак, 15. март 2011.

Oglas, matorka trazi

To je bio usred noći, jasno i ohladiti. I couldn't sleep. Nisam mogao spavati. There was a restlessness inside me, easily identifiable...I wanted him. Došlo je nemir u meni, jednostavno identificirati ... sam ga htela
I arose from my bed, fully nude, and walked  matorka trazi decka za povremena vidjanja slowly to the window. Sam ustao iz mog kreveta, potpuno gol, i polako na prozor. The blinds were pulled open. Sjenila su izdvajali otvoriti. The moon was full and bright shining upon my skin. Mjesec je bio pun i svijetle svijetli na moju kožu. I wondered if anyone was watching. Sam pitao ako netko nije gledao. My skin was burning, my nipples taunt. Moja koža je bio gori, moje bradavice poruga. I closed my eyes and imagined that HE was watching me at the window from below. Zatvorio sam oči i zamišljala da je On me gleda u prozor ispod. Slowly my hand glanced my breast's fullness. Polako moje ruke pogledala moje grudi u punini. I shuddered. Ja shuddered. I could feel hot wetness between my thighs, pooling and thickening in its sweetness. Sam mogao osjetiti vruće vlažnost između mojih bedara, udruživanje i zadebljanje u slast. I knew he would want to see me touch it so I reached down with my fingers into the silk below and moaned. Znao sam da bi željeli da me vide na dodir tako da sam dosegla dolje s prstima na svilu niže i moaned. Druzenje sa matorkama
I imagined him stroking himself as he gazed up at me fingering my sweetness that was all for him. Zamišljao sam ga kako se maze kao što je gledao gore na mene ukazivanje moje slatkoće da je sve za njega. I pressed my breasts against the window glass and was electrified by its coolness against my flesh. Ja pritisnut grudima protiv prozorsko staklo te je elektrificirana po hladnoća protiv moje tijelo. I rocked gently against my hand, causing my nipples to graze the glass again and again, tantalizing and arousing me further. Ja ljuljala lagano protiv moje ruke, moje bradavice uzrokuje da pasu staklo opet i opet, tantalizing i mene arousing dalje. I knew he would be enraptured by this, purely male and beautifully erect for me, stroking his member expertly. Znao sam da će biti enraptured ovim, čisto muški i lijepo uspravno za mene, stroking njegov član stručno. I wanted to taste myself, the sweet juice I was making for him. Htio sam okus, sladak sok mi je što za njega. My finger went slowly into my mouth and I sucked it. Moj prst ode polako u moja usta i ja sam ga isisan. I imagined it was him in my mouth, his hot hardness pulsing in reaction to my tongue and the milking I gave. Zamislio sam ga bijaše mi u ustima, njegove vruće tvrdoće pulsira u reakciji na moj jezik i mužnje sam dao. If only I could taste him... Ako samo sam ga mogao okus ...

I felt the explosion start to build within me, deep inside. Osjećao sam se eksplozija početi graditi u meni, duboko unutra. All of my fingers entered my wet pussy as I held onto the wall, fucking myself hard - and I came. Sve moje prste ušao moje mokro maca kao što sam održao na zid, jebeni sebe teško - i sam došao.

In the aftermath, trying to catch my breath, slowing my pulse, I opened my eyes and in the moonlit grass below - he was there. U danima nakon, pokušava uhvatiti moj dah, usporava moj puls, ja sam otvorio oči i mjesečine travi ispod - on je bio tamo. 

1 коментар:

  1. LOAN OFFER Hello Sir / Madam, You needed money loans between Individuals to cope with financial difficulties to finally break The deadlock that cause banks, by the rejection of your files Demand for loans? I am a particular financial experts Able to make you a loan in the amount you need and with Conditions that make life easier. These are areas in which I can help you: * Financial * Home Loan * Investment Loan * Debt consolidation * Line of Credit * Second Mortgage * Acquisition of credit * Personal Loan You are stuck, prohibited banking You do not have the benefit of banks or you better have a project and need Financing, bad credit or need money to pay Bills, money to invest on business. So if you need Loan money do not hesitate to contact me to learn more about my Very favorable terms. So I am the solution of your problems Financial I offer € 5000 to € 2.5 million with a guaranteed study well. Here is my email address: palvna.financie.notary@hotmail.com

    ОдговориИзбриши